How do I manage my event
How can I manage my event and what can I do there...
If you are already logged in,go to the menu point: "List Events" (1) and click at: "Manage my events" (2).
Then you get a list with all your published events.
There you can take one of two options.
- (3) Check participants
- (4) Edit event
If you click at Check participants you will get an overview of all participants of the event.
By clicking at edit event, you can change some details (but not all options are available at this time... (sorry ) )
How can I interact with my participants and can see a full list?
By clicking at check my participants you will get an overview with a lot of functions to interact.
- (5) Here you can see the date and time when the user was adding himself to the event.
- (6) You get the status if a special invitation was sent to this user. (By the form at Point 11 and 12.)
- (7) If a general invitation was sent to the player and later users will register to this event you can resend the "same" invitation to them.
Field (11) will only be in use if you will use the Send invitation to all registered users button (12).
If you edit field 11 and send the button (7) then only the old message will be submitted and not the new one. All changes will be lost!.
- (8) At the end of a Tournament, you can get a list of how many users were registered at the front desk of your event by using the QR or authentication code from the special email. (11 and 12)
- (9) By clicking at this icon you will open your mail client and can send the user an email.
- (10) If you define a preregistration payment and the user sends you money or whatever you can mark him here as paid.
- (11)Here you can insert a special invitation text to your players. Please use only text and the small "what you see is what you get an editor".
This place is perfect for your payment instructions for preregistrations and other special details what only
This field will only be in use if you will use the Send invitation to all registered users button (12) and only then changes will be saved!
- (12) By using this button the system sends an email to all registered users include a personal invitation and authentication code (and a QR code) for the registration at the front desk.
example of the ticket invitation.
- (13)The create CSV Export button allows you to export all registered players with all information to a name_of_event.csv file. And you can open it, with excel/libre office/open office and can add this information to your archon.
The file has seven columns and will be created in ordering:
- Random Number (Can used for archon file!)
- First-Name (Need for archon file!)
- Last-Name (Need for archon file!)
- City (Need for archon file!)
- VEKN (Need for archon file!)
- When did the user get the invitation (Not need for archon file!)
- Did the user paid your event (Not need for archon file!)
- (14) Create Archon export file
This Button is at this time disabled. Because the function is not ready yet.
But if enough users are interested to have this function I will add it.
Can I add a payment method for preregistration
Sorry not at this time.
But if enough users are interested at this function I will try to add this function.
How can I edit my own event
If you want to edit your event you have to go to List Events (1) and then click to Manage my events (2)
The you can click to Edit event (4)
If you do so, you will get a small form where you can make your changes.
- Short Description
- Contact Email
- Contact phone
- Vendor Name
- Vendor address
I'm at the event registration and player want to give me their ticket what shall I do?
If you are at the front desk and will welcome all registered players to the event. And the will show you a QR code or an authentication code.
Then no panic that is only for documentation to all registered users.
Normally an invitation ticket with a QR code will looks like:
If you get a code like this you can go with your laptop / tablet to this menu point: ticket confirmation
Then you will see this:
And then you can enter the authentification code in the field and submit it.
If the code is formally valid it will be pass and verify the user for the event. (Codes can be insert more then once, but are only verify the user once per time)
Alternate you can use your smartphone to scan the QR code and verify the user directly.
Only the owner of the event is able to verify user!
If this was done once, it is ready for ALL other events ready and this does not need to be done again!