No questions yet.
You need only to register once. And can join every championship that will offer at this page. Just go to it and add yourself to it, clicking the "participate" button.
The registration is need for, because we need some detailed informations from you to submit them to the Archon file.
Especial are the information needed eg. First Name, Last Name, VEKN, City and Country.
After fulfilling the registration form I did not get the validation E-Mail.
You should get an E-Mail, sometimes it can happen that the Mail will be marked as "Spam" so please check your "Spam" folder of your E-Mail account.
If you wait longer then 24hours please contact me. Site-Admin
That is easy.
Please make sure you are registered and logged in! (It is also possible to click the buttons without logged in. But you need to be logged in to verify yourself to our system. And will ask to log in yourself if you click at the button.)
Then go to the event overview and choose one of the available events.
If you open an event you fill find two buttons.
The first you will get at the top of the event.
And the second at the bottom of the event:
If you are registered the buttons are green. If not they are red.... .
However, you can click them both. But if you are not logged in, you must log in first and can then add yourself to this event.
If you do so, you get the "first" confirmation mail. That is only to inform you and the event manager that you will participate in the event.
A special invitation will come only if the event manager will create one and will use it.
Sorry, that is not allowed by the European general data protection regulation.
Because the archon file needs some personal data and only the owner of this data will submit us this information and can allow us to use it.
this system is ready to handle requests for more than one ticket.
But wit the European GDPR we need to use personal data and only the owner of this data can allow us to use it.
So we disallow the system to "get" more than one ticket.
This servis for free. No advertising and no costs will come.
Yes, for creating, we need some information about you and your event.
So please create an account.
Yes, our team will be informed immediately after adding your event.
We will check them for some information and if there are no problems with the content we will validate it asap.
Normally it should not need more time than 12-24h.
You have to register yourself and make sure, that you are logged in.
Goto the top menu "List Events" and click on the drop down "Add Event".
Fill out any details to your event.
Note: Name (1) and Email (2) fields are filled out from system side...nothing to do for you there... ;-).
- Name is not needed to filled out! This field will be filled from system side.
- Email is not needed to filled out! This field will be filled from system side.
- Title is the field for the Name of the event.
- Category: Drop Down Menu where you can select the type of the event.
- Event Image: You can Upload one picture for your event. That picture will used also as "Thumbnail".
Maximum size of the image file are 5MB!
Note: At this time you can't change the image after creation of the event! Also please make sure you take the correct image.
- Start-Date is the date of the beginning of the event.
- End-Date is the ending date of the event.
- Short Description means, that you can enter a small description with a maximum of 100 chars to this event.
- Description means, that you can insert all of your informations to this event.
You can describe the rules, venue and so on.
Also you can add informations of payment or contact.
Note: HTML code is not permitted.
- Venue: Please insert the name of the location.
- Email: Please insert the contact mail of the event manager. (Can be a different as your own!)
- Telephone: Please insert the contact phone number of the event manager. (If you think it is okay to publish it)
- Website: This field can be used to set the Website of the event, if it has an own.
- Link to vekn.net: If you publish this event on vekn.net you can enter the calender url of the event like you can saw at the placeholder.
- Link to your website: If you have another Website URL what you like to promote.
- File: If you have a special Description like a how to, or some other informations. You can upload a pdf File. (Maximum files is 1 and max. size is 5MB!)
- Address: That is a google maps address field, please enter a streetname, number, zip code, city and country to make sure google will find it.
- Registration: If you want to allow people to registrate to your event it should be turned on.
- NB of tickets: That is a geeky nerd think. (Everythink needs a limit and so the number of available tickets also...^^)
Normally 100 should be enough because a user can only get 1 ticket. But if you think the number of registered users are higher, feel free to take a bigger number.
- Registration type: Is also a geeky thing please leave it "by date"
- Terms of Service: Please read it and accept them.
- Submit your event.